playDesk 2 – Gaming Desk CNC Plans
My 2020 re-design of playDesk. Improvements include redesigned structural crossbars, a cut in the the desktop to route cables through and a more aggressive design.
My 2020 re-design of playDesk. Improvements include redesigned structural crossbars and desk levelers for increased rigidity, a cut in the back of the desktop to route cables through it and a new / more aggressive design. Overall dimensions remain the same.
– Desk height can be adjusted to 700 mm, 750 mm or 800 mm.
– Desk inclination can be adjusted by up to 10 degrees.
2 versions available:
- 1180 mm wide desk – 18 mm board
- 1180 mm wide desk – 3/4 in board
- DXF vectors file in OpenDesk format label naming
- PNG file for previewing the plan
- SVG file for Shaper Origin Compatibility
Wanna know the next steps? check out our How to cut DXF Plans page.
18 mm – International, 3/4 in (19 mm) – US
1220 x 2440 mm | 4 x 8 feet
|Estimated milling duration||
Hardwood Plywood, MDF, Softwood Plywood
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)